- Provides cost effective dry air at 0.5 psig (34.5 mbar)
- Automatic pressurization of system
- Provides cost effective dry air at 0.87 psig (59.9 mbar)
- Prevents vapor, dust, and small particles from entering small systems
- Improves transmission reliability by protecting against reﬂection
- Dry, clean, positive pressure extends equipment lifetime
- International capability:
- Selectable English or SI units display
- Auto-switching 100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply
- Simple to install and operate
- Brackets supplied for rack mounting, wall mounting, and feet for shelf or bench top use
- Convenient front panel access for easy replacement of desiccant canister
- Low energy usage
The output pressure is 0.87 psig (59.9 mbar) with a maximum flow rate of 6.0 scfh (2.8 lpm). It is intended for use in systems smaller than 18 cubic feet (510liters).
The EDH–4 indicates pressure and status on a bright red LED display. Display parameters are user selectable in Englishor SI units.
A cut out in the front panel allows for easy inspection of the color indicating desiccant, which begins bright orange when dry and transitions to white over time. Additionally, the dehydrator will alarm after a preset number of compressor hours to indicate that the desiccant should be inspected and possibly changed.
When the time comes to change the desiccant, the front panel is easily opened exposing the desiccant canister and allowing for simple removal for replacement, or optionally, manual regeneration. No special tools are required.
For complete information describing the ETI NETCOM EDH–4 dehydrator's applications, installation, and features, or for information about ETI dehydrators for other applications—please contact Customer Service or check on the web at networketi.com.