• Convenient, centralized rack mount designs improve cable management
• Microstrip design provides better performance and reliability
• Larger configurations eliminate cascaded combiners for better performance.
• Active (zero loss) combiners allow for ease in RF budget design
• Custom configurations for optimization of rack space and increased flexibility
• Greatly improves cable management and aesthetics by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling
• Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects