Note: Note that power is present at each input at all times. All unused RF output ports must have 75 Ohm terminations. If an input is being terminated, a DC block must be inserted prior to termination.
- Convenient, centralized rackmount designs improve cable management.
- Microstrip design provides better performance and reliability.
- Eliminates cascading, providing better performance.
- Active (zero loss) splitters allows for ease in RF budget design.
- Microwave coupled design provides better balanced signal levels at all outputs.
- Custom configurations are available to optimize rack space and increase design flexibility.
- Greatly improves cable management and aesthetics by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling.
- Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects.