- Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
- Short Antenna Feeder runs
- Any application (i.e. WLL, GPS, LMR, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR-200 cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-200. Size for size LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semi-rigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-200 cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
- Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-200 cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or non-solder center pins. Most LMR connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
- Cable Assemblies: All LMR-200 cable types are available as pre-terminated cable assemblies.